Growella Press Resources
Assets and information for Growella users and the media. For media inquiries, contact [email protected].
Growella makes it own media. Our team includes photographers, videographers, and illustrators. We do not use stock photography.
You may use the images on this website when writing about Growella, with the following guidelines:
- Images may only be used when you write about Growella
- Images may not be used to advertise or promote products other than Growella
- Images must be attributed to Growella
- Images may not be edited, altered, or remixed in any way
- Images may not be used to create a derivative work
Our videos are publicly available on YouTube. Videos may be embedded on any site, with the following guidelines:
- Videos must be attributed to Growella
- Videos may not be edited, altered, or remixed in any way
- Videos may not be used to create a derivative work
If your use case is not described above, please email us at [email protected] We’re happy to help you with your needs.
Growella provides logo and branding identity information to help you promote your use of our products, and to represent Growella in news articles and blog posts.
The Growella Mark
You may use one of the two Growella logo orientations — horizontal or vertical.
The logo may be placed on a blue background hex
#5992BF or on photography in white hex
#F5F7F7; or, on a white background with the “G” as hex
#5992BF and “Growella” as hex
|On blue or photography||On white|
The minimum print size for the Growella logo is 0.75″.
The Growella Icon
Growella Color Palette
Growella has both primary and secondary color palettes:
Growella is spelled as one word. The “G” is capitalized. All other letters are lowercase.